Tuesday, November 15, 2005

nixwords

Ah so new to blogging yet feel it is an old friend.
Near my work i have a park which i frequent to have the odd ciggie or three at lunch and it is very lovely, away from the bustle quite enclosed to. I have recently discovered through collegues at work it is a drug rehabilitation centre im sat in hence the odd meeting i had yesterday. I met a guy whom openly confessed his addiction to drugs to me. I did feel it was a bit personnal considering i was reading the cheap as chips mag pick me up however i let him talk nodding in the appropriate places. we said our goodbyes and i left. Now today i cautiously entered the park for fear of being stabbed with a needle or some daftness like that and settled down with again an equally trashy mag and again this bloke appeared. we chatted and i listened about his life, then making my excuses i got up to leave when he said " could i take your number and take you for a drink". I was utterly like dumbfounded i mean he couldnt have asked me at a worser time as last blogg entry will depict, and just audacity of it. I promptly said i may see him tomorrow at lunch and am now cross at myself for not being the feminist i yearn to turn in to.
My friend who works in the evil industry of journalisim waffled on at me today about finding acceptance in ones self and the usual stuff that a person in a 5 year secure relationship says however i disagree with her its not acceptance in myself its faith that the opposite sex werent just put on this earth to breed and annoy everyone they come in to contact with. Having spent the best part of 2 years with a man i now can only regard as a toad but in other aspects the most amazing man i have ever had the privilege of meeting i am stuck as to where to go from here.
True it would be best to have no faith in the male race, to treat them with contempt and be labelled an ice maiden however i am a soft hearted girl who knows that toads can turn in to nicer toads and i am sure this will occur just not in the park near my work!!!!

No comments: