Monday, October 30, 2006

we've got flies from the rotten grapes..'

I havnet written anything in this blog for like an age and suddenley flet the urge to rekindle the little fella this week. Now i do not want this to be a boring diary entry as really who cares what i do, is more of a sort of vent i think. There is no point tryingt o summarise what has happened to me as far too much.. but brief, found boy, am living with, have job, passed some exams and now am sat breathing a sigh of relief as auditors who are in have just left.., nice work if you can get it.. bloody part timers...

So my reference to the above is a statement that my yummy man said to me last night. I felt a particular rubbish thing to tell me. I got to thinking about where i am and my lovely girlmates. in the last year we ahve near enough all took some sort of plunge, whetehr that be engagement, moving town, moving career, moving fellas and of course moving in together, and i finding out about the state of my grapes and flies in my kitchen!!!

i used to be totally pessimsitic about new couples and moving in together all twee and ja ja and generally annoying. This is not going to be a homeage that i have changed my views as in a sense i have not but i suppose they are not as icey as they once were. It can be nice you know it does get routine but i think all things have to at some point. I guess my point is to those that i had a rather bitter view towards when settling down together i know am more rosey about it all. Is it my age, job, i really am not able to decipher that yet all i know is that the prospect of being with one person is not as bleak as it once seemed..

No comments: